eAlarm retransmitter RS-232
Designed to transmit data received with available local consoles to the remote monitoring centre. Differs from the standard retransmitter eAlarm providing, instead of four receiver channels to receive messages from the object transmitters, connection through one RS-232 interface on the basic board of retransmitter of consoles SUR-GARD MRL2, Silent Knight or others compatible with data transmission via RS-232 in formats SUR-GARD MRL2 or Ademco 685. Used, for example, on combining local small monitoring systems based on the above systems into distributed systems with centralised data processing.
- Ethernet: 10-BaseT (full-duplex), Auto-MDIX
- TCP/IP: UDP (port is being configured), static IP addresses with a possibility to transmit data through different channels (from different IP-addresses to different servers)
- Number of receiver modules: up to 1 RS-232 port
- Acceptable protocols (RS-232): SUR-GARD MRL2; ADEMCO 685
- Number of controlled inputs for connecting an analogue signal: 2